Four Decades of Experience and Expertise
The fields of environment, education, human service, social justice and sustainability have been at the core of my professional life for almost forty years. Over that time, I have managed, led, and consulted within these fields at the local, regional, and national levels. Throughout my career, it has been my desire to better understand and address the challenges faced by individuals and organizations working in these fields. It was that desire that led me to create DRC Consulting back in 2006.
My consulting taps into all of the experiences I have learned from, skills I have built, and knowledge I have gained throughout my career - and it also draws on the experiences, skills, and knowledge of my clients. In this way, we are able to work together as a team to better understand and address the challenges that they and their organizations face.
About Dave Chase
Visit my LinkedIn profile
A quarter-century of organizational leadership and management experience
More than a decade of consulting experience with a variety of for-profits, non-profits, and government agencies
Internationally Registered Organizational Development Consultant, International Society for Organizational Development and Change
Advanced Graduate Certificates - Human Resource Management, Nonprofit Administration, Organizational Leadership & Management, Organizational Development, Professional Coaching
Adjunct Faculty, Antioch University New England - Departments of Leadership, Management & Business, Education, and Environmental Studies & Sustainability
M.Ed., Harvard University - Organizational Teaching and Learning Environments
B.S., University of Maine - Human and Natural Resource Management and Education
My Ethical Commitments
To my Clients
- I serve my clients with integrity, competence, independence, objectivity, and professionalism.
- I mutually establish realistic expectations of the benefits and results of my services with my clients.
- I ensure that I have established an understanding with my clients of the objectives, scope, work plan, and fee arrangements for the work before accepting any consultation.
- I only accept consultations for which I possess the requisite knowledge, experience, and competence to serve my clients effectively.
- I treat all confidential client information that is not public knowledge appropriately, take all reasonable steps to prevent it from access by unauthorized persons, and do not take advantage of proprietary or privileged information, either for use by myself, my clients' organizations, or other clients.
- I avoid conflicts of interest or the appearance of such and immediately disclose circumstances or interests to my clients that I believe may influence my judgment or objectivity.
- I withdraw from a consultation when I believe my objectivity or integrity may be compromised.
To the Public and Consulting Profession
- I report to appropriate authorities within or external to my clients' organizations any occurrences of malfeasance, dangerous behavior, or illegal activities discovered within the scope of my consultations.
- I respect the rights of consulting colleagues and consulting firms and will not use any of their proprietary information or methodologies without written permission.
- I represent the consulting profession with integrity in my relations with clients, colleagues, and the general public.
- I fully and accurately represent my services and those of other consulting practitioners and firms to the best of my abilities.
To Fiscal Integrity
- I agree in advance with my clients on the basis for all fees and expenses associated with my consultations.
- I charge fees that are reasonable and commensurate with the services delivered and the responsibility accepted in their delivery.
- I decline commissions or remuneration from any third party in connection with the recommendations to my clients.