How DRC Consulting Works
As well as being my initials, the letters D, R, and C in DRC Consulting represent the approach I take in my consulting work, through a process incorporating development, reflection, and collaboration. Here's how...
- First, my clients and I take a thoughtful look at whatever it is in themselves or their organizations that they would most like to develop.
- Then, we reflect on the challenges they are currently facing in achieving those development goals, considering a variety of options for how we might best address those challenges.
- Finally, we collaborate on a customized, best-fit solution, working together as a client-consultant team to design and implement strategies for their success.
- Meeting, Retreat, and Process Facilitation
- Strategic Planning
- Program Evaluation
- Board Development and Training
- Organizational Capacity Building
- Conflict Resolution
In addition to the services listed above, I also offer an integrated service I call Sustained Consulting Support (SCS), which allows clients access to any or all of the above services on a reduced-rate, on-going, as-needed basis. My clients who access SCS tell me that it delivers them the greatest flexibility, impact, and value for their consulting dollar.